HomeStaffSummer Information2017 Fall Information2017 Fall Class ScheduleSoutheast Dance AllianceNewsGalleryVideosGeneral InfoRegistration Form Student GuidebookContact Us
- Main Street students are expected to abide by and obey the rules and dress code set by their teacher.
- Parent/teacher conferences will be set throughout the year to discuss each student's progress.
- Students will be praised weekly on progress, good behavior and Christian-like actions.
- Monthly newsletters will be given out to keep you informed of upcoming events and dates. Information will also be posted on this website.
- Main Street will observe the same holiday schedule as the Tangipahoa Parish School System.
- Good attendance is necessary in order for each student to maintain class instruction as well as progress. Perfect attendance awards will be given out at the conclusion of the dance year.
- Students should arrive and be picked up for class on time.
- Students should use the bathroom before class.
- Water bottles only are allowed in class.
2017 Fall Registration
Dance classes for Ages 2-up
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Pointe and Creative Movement
*Main Street leotards will be available for purchase at registration.
Expenses for the year
Tuition is due at the first of the month. A $10.00 late fee will be added to accounts not paid by the 10th of each month. $20.00 NSF charge on returned checks.
*Costumes will be ordered December 1st.
**Deposits are non-refundable once costumes have been ordered.
Baby Dolls, Angels- Black ruffled leotard, tan tights, tan tap shoes, pink ballet shoes, hair up off of neck (Baby Dolls need Ballet shoes only)
Lil Sweethearts, Princesses- Black ruffled leotard, pink footed tights, tan tap shoes, pink ballet shoes, hair properly bunned
Showstoppers, All Stars, Superstars, Supermodels and Divas- Black Main Street leotard, pink footed tights if taking ballet, tan tights for all other classes, tan slip-on jazz shoes, pink ballet shoes (split sole preferred) and tan lace up tap shoes; hair properly bunned
Hip Hop – If this is your only class, any black bottoms- pants, capris, shorts, hot shorts, etc. and any top that you are comfortable to move in. Hair must be up off the neck. If you are coming from another class, Main Street leotard is fine. Hip Hop- any tennis shoes or tan jazz shoes